Thursday, May 23, 2013

Rocky River Criminal Lawyer - Rocky River, Ohio Municipal Court

ROCKY RIVER, OHIO - CRIMINAL DEFENSE LAWYER


As a criminal defense lawyer, I represent individuals charged with criminal offenses throughout the State of Ohio. As a result of my close proximity to the Rocky River Municipal Court, I am often retained to represent individuals who are facing criminal charges in Rocky River, Ohio. The Rocky River Municipal Court handles a wide variety of criminal offenses and I am prepared to assist and defend individuals who find themselves facing a criminal case or allegation.

The Rocky River Municipal Court handles criminal cases that stem from the communities of: 

Bay Village

Fairview Park

North Olmsted

Rocky River

Westlake

Metroparks

If you, or someone you know, is facing a criminal case in the Rocky River Municipal Court in Rocky River Ohio or if you require a criminal defense lawyer to assist you with a criminal case stemming from Bay Village, Fairview Park, North Olmsted, Rocky River, Westlake or the Metroparks, please contact my law firm. 

I am prepared to assist you, defend you, and ensure that your rights are secured. Please contact me at (440) 537-0299

Please also view my blog regarding practicing law as a Rocky River, Ohio Criminal Defense Lawyer in the Rocky River Municipal Court where you can find additional details pertaining to the Court itself: